Being a woman has its many advantages. You have a variety of designs to choose from, colours, textures, materials, types, etc. all are more varied than men. Similarly, for sleepwear, women have variety of designs to choose from. Given below are a few types of sleepwear for women.
• Nighties – Nighties again are of two types – long and short. Long nighties or maxis as they are commonly known are ankle length. Materials vary from satin, silk, lace, to cotton and hosiery as well. The short nighties are till mid thigh length and are usually of silky smooth materials like satin and silk with hits of lace.
• Night suits – These comprise of a shirt with pyjamas or shorts. The shirts can be t-shirts or the button down variety. The pyjamas can be loose or be fitted like track pants, the shorts could be like Bermudas or micro mini type. Materials of night suits can be flannel, cotton or satin with lace trimmings.
• Camisole – A camisole is like a short slip worn with panties or knickers. It could even be worn with boy shorts. Usually it’s of cotton, but cold be of silk as well. The straps are thin and can have a little lace detailing on the neck.
• Babydoll – Short flimsy sheer or lacy top with spaghetti straps, it leaves nothing to the imagination and is paired with a sexy pair of panties.
• Chemise – A short, form fitting type of nighty, it could be sheer and sexy or made of a comfortable fabric like cotton or hosiery.
• Nightshirt – As the name suggests, it’s a loose fitting shirt, but pretty long, till about thigh length. They come in cotton and hosiery.http://piratespd.com/
• Teddy – It resembles a one-piece swimming costume but it’s a more risque and seductive version.
These are just a few types of sleepwear that women to choose to indulge in. Usually, women prefer soft, comfortable and loose stuff they can wear to sleep. With sleepwear comfort is a big factor. But also, the sex factor, women have a collection of sleepwear that is comfortable and practical, but also a selection of sexy and oomph inducing sleepwear, designed to drive their partners insane. Some women prefer to sleep and indulge in sexy sleepwear not because they want to entice their partners but because they wish to feel sexy and at the same time comfortable.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7063392